I’ve been debating how soon I want to make this post! I am a huge fan of pink, so this is going to be a big post. Guaranteed to scare away 99% of WoW’s player base, I think. (Good thing there’s not much of a following for me yet! 😉 ) This post is covering this transmog:
This transmog can be worn by any cloth wearer.
Level Required: 85 (or 100)
Items involved include:
- Headdress of the High Potentate (Drops in Karazhan, from Dust Covered Chest)
- Replica Sorcerer’s Mantle (Purchased from Baruma on Darkmoon Island for 75 Darkmoon Prize Tickets)
- Vestments of the Shifting Sands (Drops in Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj, from Kurinaxx)
- Burrower Bracers (Drops in Temple of Ahn’Qiraj, from Ouro)
- Soulcloth Gloves (Created through Tailoring)
- Ruthless Gladiator’s Cord of Accuracy (Purchased from Knight-Lieutenant T’Maire Sydes in Stormwind City for 825 Honor Points [Alliance Only]) (Purchased from Blood Guard Zar’shi in Orgrimmar for 825 Honor Points [Horde Only]) (Purchased from Zom Bocom in Dalaran for 825 Honor Points)
- Aboriginal Loincloth (BOE Drop)
- Doomcaller’s Footwraps (Quest reward from Doomcaller’s Footwraps in Temple of Ahn’Qiraj [Warlock Only]) / Blackrock Slippers (Drops in Tanaan Jungle, from Blackrock Slaghauler, Blackrock Forgeworker, and Blackrock Grunt)
- Inlaid Sword (BOE Drop)
However, as I am addicted to transmog – I began looking for other weapons to farm for this outfit. So, in addition to the Inlaid Sword, we have:
- Saur-Singer Spellblade (BOE Drop)
- Elementium Fang (Drops in The Stonecore, from High Priestess Azil)
- Frost Needle (Drops in Heroic 10-Man Icecrown Citadel, from Lord Marrowgar)
- Brutal Gladiator’s Quickblade (Purchased from Trapjaw Rix in Dalaran for 105 Honor Points). One of my favorites in this transmog. I love the colors – it matches the whole outfit very well, even the slight green on the belt.
- Bloodsurge, Kel’thuzad’s Blade of Agony (Drops in Heroic 25-Man Icecrown Citadel, from The Lich King)
- Avool’s Sword of Jin (BOE Drop). My absolute favorite, and one of the hardest to come by. This blade is a rare epic world BOE drop from Wrath of the Lich King. It’s the same model as the Saur-Singer Spellblade, but completely pink with a pink glow. I was thrilled when I found it on the AH for only 2,000G. Needless to say, I bought it immediately.
And that’s a wrap! I’ll make sure to most another, slightly less girly transmog later – the ONLY pants outfit I’ve ever been able to make on a Warlock and love.