A last set for today – one of my “white warlock” sets (found from Transmog Ideas). It’s a nice set to throw people off their expectations. This is a set that all cloth wearers can use.
Level Required: 85
- Cowl of Benevolence (Drops in Black Temple, from Teron Gorefiend)
- Amice of Brilliant Light (Drops in Black Temple, from Shade of Akama)
- Musk Rose Robes (Purchased from Toren Landow in Stormwind City for 220g 41s [Alliance Only]) (Purchased from Rugok in Orgrimmar for 220g 41s [Horde Only])
- Sterile Flesh-Handling Gloves (Purchased from Duchess Mynx in Icecrown for 27g 4s 82c. Required Revered with Knights of the Ebon Blade)
- Belt of the Falling Rain (Purchased from Toren Landow in Stormwind City for 114g 65s [Alliance Only]) (Purchased from Rugok in Orgrimmar for 114g 65s [Horde Only])
- Ringo’s Blizzard Boots (Drops in Blackwing Lair, from Death Talon Wyrmguard)
- Time-Shifted Dagger (Drops in Old Hillsbrad Foothills, from Epoch Hunter)
- Lamp of Peaceful Radiance (Drops in The Arcatraz, from Harbinger Skyriss)
For those that prefer to use a staff with this, the Redemption (Drops in Stratholme, from Willey Hopebreaker) staff works very well.