Green and purple are pretty popular colors for warlocks. I put the following set together and paired it with several different weapon options.
The set is warlock only, due to the Nemesis Spaulders.
Level Required: 85
- Nemesis Spaulders (Drops in Blackwing Lair, from Chromaggus)
- Masquerade Gown (Drops in Karazhan, from Julianne)
- Soul-Eater’s Handwraps (Drops in Magtheridon’s Lair, from Magtheridon)
- Vicious Gladiator’s Cord of Accuracy (Purchased from Kylo Kelwin in Dalaran for 825 Honor Points)
- Replica Magister’s Boots (Shown) (Purchased from Barum on Darkmoon Island for 55 Darkmoon Prize Tickets) / Nemesis Boots (A better fit) (Drops in Blackwing Lair, from Broodlord Lashlayer)
- Staff of Hale Magefire (BOE Drop)
- Ti’tahk, the Steps of Time (Drops in Heroic Dragon Soul, from Elementium Fragment)
- Trident of Corrupted Waters (Drops in Raid Finder Siege of Orgrimmar, from Tears of the Vale)
This weapon is the Trident of Corrupted Waters – the LFR recoloration. It’s a staff for Monks and Druids primarily, so getting this weapon may have to wait until they make the LFR colorations available for all classes – hopefully this can happen in Warlords! Still, it’s an interesting design to keep in mind for the future.