As much as I hate playing Death Knights (seriously – I can’t get into them no matter how much I try! I’ve made and deleted about 6 now!) – they have a.m.a.z.i.n.g dark and skull-and-crossbones gear. I love their outfits and their tier sets.
So I found a lookalike for my warrior! (This is on a human model, but please note that this shield is Horde only.)
This set can be used on a warrior, death knight, or paladin.
Level Required: 90
- Shoulderpads of Misshapen Life (Drops in Raid Finder Heart of Fear, from Amber Shaper Un’Sok)
- Enchanted Adamantite Breastplate (Created through Blacksmithing) or Drakescale Breastplate (BOE from Hemathion in Blade’s Edge Mountains)
- Darkrune Gauntlets (Created through Blacksmithing)
- Warbelt of Sealed Pods (Drops in Raid Finder Heart of Fear, from Imperial Vizier Zor’lok) or Patroller’s Girdle of Endless Spring (Drops in Raid Finder Terrace of the Endless Spring, from Lei Shi)
- Legplates of the Violet Champion (Purchased in Dalaran from Griselda Hunderland for 196g 20s)
- Boots of the Underdweller (Drops from General Vezax in Ulduar)
- The Decapitator (Drops from Prince Malchezaar in Karazhan)
- Marine’s Boarding Plank (Quest reward from Regroup! in the Jade Forest [Horde only]) or Forlorn Barrier (Drops from Icehowl in Trial of the Crusader [Horde Only])