This is the second Robes of the Guardian Saint-dedicated post. The first – which has two different sets of transmog options listed as well as staff options – can be found here.
This post will focus on 1-handed swords!
- Rune-Etched Nightblade (Drops in Normal 10-Man Ulduar, from Stormcaller Brundir, Steelbreaker, and Runemaster Molgeim)
- Razorscale Talon (Drops in Normal 10-Man Ulduar, from Razorscale)
- Bloodsurge, Kel’Thuzad’s Blade of Agony (Drops in Normal 25-Man Icecrown Citadel, from The Lich King)
- Rigormortis (Drops in Heroic 25-Man Icecrown Citadel, from Professor Putricide)
- Dirk’s Command (BOE Drop)
- Polished Sword (BOE Drop)
- Swordmistress’ Blade (Quest reward from Enraged Vengeance in Kun-Lai Summit)
- Scimitar of Seven Stars (Drops in Raid Finder Heart of Fear, from Amber-Shaper Un’Sok)
- Faded Forest Saber (Sold by Claretta in Valley of the Four Winds, for 111g 29s 74c)
- Enchanted Shao-Tien Saber (Drops in Raid Finder Siege of Orgrimmar, from Secured Stockpile of Pandaren Spoils)
- Phantom Blade (Created through Blacksmithing)
- The Unbreakable Will (Drops in Hyjal Summit, from Anetheron)
- Dragonscale-Encrusted Longblade (Drops in Sunwell Plateau, from Sathrovarr the Corruptor) (I sincerely feel like this is one of the most beautiful swords in WoW. I have no doubt that I will have it on my warlock, warrior, and rogue for transmog!)