This warrior transmog has a couple of different options with it that I like. I found such pretty gold shoulders I wanted to use, so did some tweaking with this transmog – but then I found that using blue-based shoulders made the whole transmog feel different, and I liked that as well.
* This set began as a DK-only set, so the invisible Acherus Knight’s Girdle is pictured. For everyone else, a great belt for this set is the Triad Girdle. Perfect color match and not too bulky. The Triad Girdle is available to all plate wearers.
Level Required: 90
- Chilled Shoulderplates (Quest reward from Stop the Plague in Borean Tundra [Horde Only]) (Quest reward from There’s Something Going On In Those Caves in Borean Tundra [Alliance Only])
- Truesilver Breastplate (Created through Blacksmithing)
- Crafted Dreadful Gladiator’s Armplates of Alacrity (Created through Blacksmithing)
- Truesilver Gauntlets (Created through Blacksmithing)
- Acherus Knight’s Girdle (Purchased from Quartermaster Ozorg in Eastern Plaguelands [Death Knight only]). An alternative belt is the Triad Girdle (Drops in the Temple of Ahn’Qiraj, from Lord Kri, Vem, and Princess Yauj )
- Cloudkeeper Legplates (BOE Drop)
- Life Force Chargers (Drops in Normal Blackwing Descent, from Toxitron, Arcanotron, Megmatron, and Electron )
- Quel’Delar, Cunning of the Shadows (Quest reward from A Victory For The Silver Covenant in Icecrown [Alliance Only]) (Quest reward from A Victory For the Sunreavers in Icecrown [Horde Only])
Then, here’s the set with the pretty gold shoulders!
These shoulders are the Swiftsteel Shoulders (Created from Blacksmithing [BOP]).