Or we pretend to, at least. Right now, we’re too busy stealing Paladin lookalike sets! This set caused me so much trouble, just because I couldn’t find a good hairstyle or color that worked with it. Until I set it up like this.
Yes, my warrior was originally as blonde as my warlock.
I think I ended up switching to different hairstyle and color combinations about six times total. But it was worth it, for this. And THIS is:
This set is available to paladins, warriors, and death knights.
Level Required: 85
- Justice Bearer’s Pauldrons (Drops in Heroic Hellfire Ramparts, from Omor the Unscarred)
- Breastplate of Many Graces (Drops in Shadow Labyrinth, from Grandmaster Vorpil)
- Wound Dressing (shirt) (Purchased from Angelique Butler in Dalaran for 20g)
- Life Bearer’s Gauntlets (Drops in Heroic Hellfire Ramparts, from Vazruden the Herald)
- Girdle of Many Blessings (Drops in Heroic Slave Pens, from Rokmar the Crackler)
- Cassock of the Loyal (Drops in Heroic Underbog, from Hungarfen)
- Boots of the Watchful Heart (Drops in Heroic Old Hillsbrad Foothills, from Captain Skarloc)
- Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps (Drops in Heroic Dragon Soul, from Elementium Fragment)