If Blood Elves were an Alliance race, I’d be all over that. I’m pretty sure everyone one of my characters would be either Blood Elf or Draenei. That being said, now that I found a great horde guild and have made friends over there…almost all my horde characters are, in fact, Blood Elves.
Still, because I lacked a high level caster Blood Elf, I had to content myself with making my warlock any sort of Blood Elf outfit I desire. In this case, fashioned around the Scarlet Sin’dorei Robes.
I’ve created two sets for use here. One featuring more warlock-y type shoulders, the other a more basic outfit.
This set can be worn by all casters.
Level Required: 70
- Flarecore Mantle (Created through Tailoring)
- Scarlet Sin’dorei Robes (Drops in Heroic Magisters’ Terrace, from Kael’thas Sunstrider)
- Gloves of the High Magus (Quest reward from News of Victory in Shadowmoon Valley)
- Voidweave Cilice (Drops from Voidhunter Yar in Nagrand)
- Fire Striders (Drops in Stratholme, from Balnazzar)
- Phoenix-Wing Cloak (Drops in The Eye, from Al’ar)
- Golden Staff of the Sin’dorei (Drops in Sunwell Plateau, from Kil’jaeden)
The following set replaces the Flarecore Mantle with the Mantle of Three Terrors (Drops in The Black Morass, from Chrono Lord Deja) and is without the cloak.
Please note that the Voidweave Cilice drops from a rare mob in Nagrand and may take some farming! 🙂
Also, any Alliance toon who really enjoys that Blood Elf appearance should farm the Orb of the Sin’dorei from Heroic Magister’s Terrace – it definitely adds some fun and flavor!