While this set isn’t very “warlocky”, it’s still quite pretty (IMO). It’s a very spring and summer-type piece with bright colors and a pastel color scheme. It was a damn difficult set to finally pull together, and took a lot of searching for ideas, but I’m very happy with the result! I really, really wanted a transmog for this robe, but it wasn’t working out so well for me beyond the shoulders. After doing some exploring – and tweaking – here we are!
This set can be flaunted and enjoyed by all cloth wearers!
Level Required: 85
- Mantle of Closed Doors (Drops in Heroic Firelands, from Baleroc)
- Robes of the Burning Acolyte (Drops in Heroic Bastion of Twilight, from Halfus Wyrmbreaker)
- Light Scribe Bands (Drops in Heroic Hellfire Ramparts, from Vazruden the Herald)
- Toad-Slime Gloves (BOE Drop)
- Cord of the Patronizing Practitioner (Drops in Heroic Icecrown Citadel, from Lord Marrowgar)
- Xintor’s Expeditionary Boots (Purchased from Paldesse in Dalaran for 145g 14s)
- Nightstaff of the Everliving (Drops in Karazhan, from Nightbane)