There are generally four options for horns in the game – the Felheart Horns, Horns of the Left Hand Path, Horns of Justified Sins, or the Mag’hari Ritualist’s Horns. There’s only one option when you get those horns: make them amazing.
The following set is a mix of quite a few different sets, but blends well and ended up coming out pretty great! It has a high-necked robe that gives off an elegant vibe with mixing a color scheme that’s spanned expansions now – brown and fel green! This set is warlock only, due to the warlock-only shoulders involved.
Level Required: 90
- Felheart Horns (Drops in Molten Core, from Garr) (Any of the above-mentioned horns will also work)
- Sanctified Dark Coven Shoulderpads (Purchased from Rueben Lauren in Dalaran for 1 Dark Coven Shoulderpads and 1 Conquerer’s Mark of Sanctification)
- Zandalari Robes of the Final Rite (Drops in Raid Finder Throne of Thunder, from Frost King Malak, High Priestess Mar’li, Kazra’jin, and Sul the Sandcrawler)
- Stitched Handwraps (BOE Drop)
- Cord of Cacophonous Cawing (Drops in Raid Finder Throne of Thunder, from Ji-Kun)
- Silentflame Sandals (Drops on Isle of Thunder, from Nalak)
- Torment of the Banished (Drops in Normal 10-Man Naxxramas, from Thaddius and Gluth)