This was one of my first warlock transmogs that I made, and in spite of its simplicity (or perhaps because of it) – I still find it really beautiful in a dark, gothic kind of way. It’s a basic cloth set that can be used by mages and priests as well. (I also wonder how it would look with darker hair – maybe I’ll play with it next time I equip this set.) The staff is Alliance only – though if you do faction transfer to Horde (like me), you do stll get to keep it.
It’s also worth mentioning that this particular staff is one of the most beautiful in game (IMO). Admittedly, I have a thing for roses and I think the way the stems are interwoven through a skull is amazing – but the falling rose petals work well too. There is a red version of the staff that is Worgen only, and also a yellow version made via Inscription. The red staff does go quite nicely with this set, if you’re a Worgen.
Level Required: 90
- Darkcloth Shoulders (BOE Drop)
- Black Velvet Robes (BOE Drop)
- Marwyn’s Macabre Fingertips (Drops in Halls of Reflection, from Falric)
- Exiled Dabbler’s Cinch (BOE Drop)
- Boots of Persuasion (Drops in Normal 25-Man Naxxramas, from Patchwerk and Gluth)
- Chillwind Staff (Quest reward from Alas, Andorhal in Western Plaguelands [Alliance Only])