I think I made the title pretty clear as to my feelings on this particular texture of clothing. It looks weird to me, different than all the other cloth robes and outfits I’ve put together. This looks very….firm.
Nevertheless, it still looks pretty neat when I got the whole set together!
This set can be used by any cloth wearer.
Level Required: 83
- Tourmaline Crown (Quest reward from Showdown in Blade’s Edge Mountains)
- Mantle of the Mind Flayer (Drops in Karazhan, from Shade of Aran)
- Turtle-Minders Robe (Purchased from Sairuk in Dragonblight for 43g 86s 13c. Requires Honored with The Kalu’ak)
- Mystral Handwraps (BOE Drop)
- Cord of Reconstruction (Drops in Magisters’ Terrace, from Kael’thas Sunstrider)
- Bloodspore Sandals (BOE Drop)
- Brutal Gladiator’s War Staff (Purchased from Trapjaw Rix in Dalaran for 350 Honor Points)