My husband asked me for this one.
He really enjoys a frost mage, and wanted something that incorporated the Glacial set that used to be a more full set, but as of now – only the robe and slippers are available.
So, here was my shot at this. (I liked the way it turned out. He liked the way it turns out. Hopefully, others do too!)
[This set is – probably fittingly – limited to mages only, because of the shoulders. I’ll work on that, see if there’s another option now that WOD is out – one that looks good. I have some ideas in mind already, mostly because I love dressing my warlock in non-warlock gear.]
Level Required: 90
- Pauldrons of the Aldor (Purchased from Arodis Sunblade or Asuur in Shattrath, for 1 Pauldrons of the Fallen Hero)
- Permafrost Cape (Drops in Throne of the Four Winds, from the Heart of Wind)
- Glacial Robe (Created through Tailoring)
- Manaspark Gloves (Drops in Normal The Underbog, from Hungarfen)
- Belt of Embodied Terror (Drops in the Terrace of Endless Spring, from the Cache of Tsulong)
- Glacial Slippers (Created through Tailoring)
- Phantom Blade (Created through Blacksmithing)
- Heartbound Tome (BOE Drop)