The Ornate set is one a lot of people seem to like, and I’m no different. There are a lot of ways to take this set, but this one is my favorite in particular. It’s based off one I stumbled across on BeautiWOW- though I prefer drops to some crafted items, especially when they don’t involve rare mobs.
It uses one bit of Tailoring, but otherwise shouldn’t be too difficult.
Level Required: 90
- Harlan’s Shoulders (Drops in Heroic Scarlet Halls, from Armsmaster Harlan)
- Night’s End (Created through Tailoring)
- Ornate Breastplate (BOE Drop)
- Archer’s Precision Grips (Drops in Heroic Siege of Niuzao Temple, from Commander Vo’jak)
- Ornate Girdle (BOE Drop)
- Ornate Legguards (BOE Drop)
- Ornate Greaves (BOE Drop)
- Ironfeather Longbow (Quest reward from The Path to the Dragon Soul in the Well of Eternity)