I love Gamora. I think she’s beautiful, badass, and – let’s face it – she’s got some pretty big guts to pull the kinds of stunts she does.
If only Blizzard could get with the program and start offering such amazing clothing, I’d be a happy camper. Nevertheless, here’s a transmog based around Gamora (and her awesomeness).
And in Blood Elf form:
Level Required: 60
- Taut Dragonhide Shoulderpads (Drops in Blackwing Lair, from Chromaggus)
- Interlaced Shadow Jerkin (Drops in Blackwing Lair, from Death Talon Wyrmguard)
- Metalworking Gloves (BOE Drop)
- Bandit Cinch (BOE Drop)
- Dark Leather Pants (Created through Leatherworking)
- Bandit Boots (BOE Drop)
- Doomforged Straightedge (BOE Drop)
Another sword I love for this transmog is the Well Crafted Sword (Quest reward from Bring Me Kel’gash’s Head! in Ghostlands [Horde Only]). A downside to Blizzard coming up with awesome and new intricate models is that a regular sword is getting harder to come by. 😉