I made quite a few different versions of this set, just because I feel the robe is so pretty. Some of them are class specific, but most can be used by every caster (cloth) class. (I really love this, so I apologize in advance for all the variations!)
Level Required: 100
- Cowl of Benevolence (Drops in Black Temple, from Teron Gorefiend)
- Amice of Brilliant Light (Drops in Black Temple, from Shade of Akama)
- Cloak of Hideous Unity (Drops in Heroic Hellfire Citadel, from Fel Lord Zakuun)
- Raiment of Divine Clarity (Drops in Hellfire Citadel, from Shadow-Lord Iskar)
- Grips of Cauterization (Drops in Raid FInder Blackrock Foundry, from Operator Thogar)
- Sludge-Soaked Waistband (Drops in Hellfire Citadel, from Kormrok)
- Bloody Dagger Heeled Pumps (Drops in Heroic Hellfire Citadel, from Fel Lord Zakuun)
- Voidcore Greatstaff (Drops in Mythic Hellfire Citadel, from Xhul’horac)
This next set is with the Underworld Mantle (Drops in Normal 10-Man Ulduar, from General Vezax) in the place of the Amice of Brilliant Light.
This set features the Mantle of Time (Drops in End Time, from Murozond’s Temporal Cache) for the shoulders.
This next set is a priest-only set, as it uses the Communal Mantle (Drops in Garrison Missions, from Big Crate of Salvage) for the shoulders.
Now, a final set that looks a little more “hardcore”, per se. This one is without a helm, and with the Replica Deathmist Mantle (Purchased from Baruma on Darkmoon Island for 75 Darkmoon Prize Tickets).
WOW. I know that’s a long post, with different varieties. Nevertheless, I hope someone enjoys at least one of them anyway!